HD Hood Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
lol well im about to go pick up the hood, anything i need to know about installation? I was wondering if i could use my original hood liner off my current hood ? anyways i'll post pictures of it when i get it and when it's on the truck, wish me luck guys !!!!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Junior, the hood liner will not fit the HD hood. Install should be pretty much straight forward and easy with the help of another body.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
dude. you cant do this. what the hell is wrong with you. start a thread and no pics. jus kidding. Like jerry said its straight foward and another person helps.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
shit you'll be fine mang! Straight bolt on swap and don't worry about that hoodliner, it's not a necessity unless you sit in traffic alot and there's tons of heat build up....

alxs210

Reaction score
lol well im about to go pick up the hood, anything i need to know about installation? I was wondering if i could use my original hood liner off my current hood ? anyways i'll post pictures of it when i get it and when it's on the truck, wish me luck guys !!!!

The hood liner mostly fit mine, you just have to cut off a little.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
well here it is guys finally installed, i gotta say this thing truly does bolt on with out any modifications, i had to re tighten the front driver fender to make the gaps even other then straight bolt

here is a little sneak peek till i fully detail the truck

never mind him that's my detailer, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1