HD Hood Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
off subject one hood looks kick ass wellcome to the family of HDers lol and two how you get yellow fog to look like that and to you have the 3k hids in it i am trying to sell mu fogs and hids to do that same thing

I get a lot of mix signals with them, meaning people either HATE them or LOVE them i happen to love them obviously i think its something different that distinguishes my truck from others yeah a little ricer i admit but i love how they are a different color especially at night i could tell when they are on. i bought them yellow fogs lights back in 07 on ebay, and just put some 3k lows in them..

Looks good man. The HD hood is a nice subtle mod that makes a huge difference.

thanks bro. you were one of my inspirations to do this.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
How did you retighten the fenders to get rid of the gaps?

what i did was loosen 2-3 bolts that holds the upper fenders then pushed in as hard as i can and maintain that pressure and had one of my boys re-tighten the screws. I did this for both sides.

Also to get rid of the HD gap i played and twist and manipulate the hood arms to my liking, i remember pulling real hard to my left (driver side) to get rid of that ridiculous gap that it had.

Hope this works

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got an 05 denali and love the HD hood. is it a major pita to get it to fit? grill fitment issues? has anyone done this one yet?

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got an 05 denali and love the HD hood. is it a major pita to get it to fit? grill fitment issues? has anyone done this one yet?

Tricks truck has it, here's my 05 XL:

4435815661_6c42c7e5a7_b.jpg

4451712149_46488ca5c1_b.jpg

vobarex

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where do i get an HD hood? I wants one bad, especially since the next door neighbors shingles came off his roof and scratched the shit out of my hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts