Headlight thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#2 is horrible. Look at that up-sloping nonsense at the bottom of the light -- that's going to look terrible against the straight lines of the truck.

At least #1 looks close to stock, just with the chrome blacked out. No competition with the lines of the truck there.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the first set and the light output is great with my 4300K HID's. I've seen pictures of the light output of the 2nd set and it looked disappointing. I'll probably be posting some pics soon of the entire truck since I have a lot of goodies installed. :)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I honestly cannot see why someone would put #2 on a Tahoe.
It's a Tahoe, not a Civic or Eclipse.
#2 is way too busy, the main reason why #1 is better is because it looks close to stock like Kmel said.

OP
OP
Punisher66

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the first set and the light output is great with my 4300K HID's. I've seen pictures of the light output of the 2nd set and it looked disappointing. I'll probably be posting some pics soon of the entire truck since I have a lot of goodies installed. :)

Would love to see some pics. Post em up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx