Headlights cracked so ebay here i come! Opinions!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for your bumper lights don't get the all black ones, get the ones that still have the chrome reflector, and the black housing, like DaytonHoes showed.

Whatever you do, don't buy the lights below. The bulb holes for the bumper lights are not indexed correctly and the sockets will not latch in. I returned them and the seller said all the sets in their warehouse were the same way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321715264999

I'm going to pull the trigger on the Depos and a set of black bumper lights. I just wish the Depos didn't have the chrome ring around the projector. I know I could open it up and paint it, but I don't want to go through that and having to worry about sealing it up. If I was going to do that I would just buy some other black lights and do a Morimoto retrofit.

Edit: The more and more I look at it I can't decide if I should go with chrome or black headlights and bumper lights. Don't know what looks best on a silver truck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou