Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my factory headlights on my 1999 Tahoe. They're worn out, and yellowed. Looking around on the forums, I've seen many use the TYC's. I'm not really sure if I want a clear lens, but maybe. Any other options? Pictures would be nice too. Also, TYC's seem to be made in Japan.

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
TYC also makes the OE fluted lense headlights. These are by far the best headlights Ive purchased. You wont be disappointed.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i put some TYC headlights in a couple months ago with 4300k hids. simply amazing..

I had black headlights before that, worst 50 bucks i spent in my life.. well maybe.. but they suckd.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just ordered a set from ebay $95 shipped. I hope they come out well, ill post pics as soon as they arrive and I install them. Im gonna be using silverstar ultra.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

these are the ones i ordered. As you can see they look smoked, but the lense is clear and inside the bottom and top are black and the dome where the light reflects is clear/chrome so that it still shines out.

Chrislovessushi

Murderedish
Reaction score
Those look great, I was actually just looking at the same pair. Cant wait to see pics of them installed! If they look nice I may replace mine with a pair.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i imagine they will look good. i already removed the brush guard thats on my signature pic. it was too bulky. The front end looks a lot nicer without it. Ill be looking for a light bar.

But as soon as the lights arrive ill be posting pics....