Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
i've bought 2 pairs off ebay 1 for a 4door that i sold and 1 for my current 2 door and had no problems with either set i think the seller was gt racing. they take a few minutes to aim but other than that they were fine no leaks and their smoked. just dont use the cheap bulbs that they send with them

biggauges85

Reaction score
hey whats up guys, i'm new here.i just bought a 99 yukon. i came across this thread and i had a suggestion for your problem. try nail polish remover. get the really strong acetone based stuff and some cotton balls at the dollar store. soak the cotton balls, squeeze out the excess and wipe your headlights vigorously. they won't look brand new but they'll look a hell of a lot better. after the nail polish remover dries you will have a light white film. to remove it use a soft cloth and apply a fair amount of pressure wiping it off and voila! your headlights look a lot better. plus if you know your way around you could actually smoke or put designs on your tail lights and head lights. here are some pictures of what i did to mine...

SSPX0259.jpg
SSPX0258.jpg