heated seat or button question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok on my 03 escalade I have a problem with the drivers side heated seat or could be the switch. Ok I can turn on either settings on the seat and it will stay on for a cpl seconds then shut off so I cant even use the seat warmer at all. Anyone ever had this problem, also doss the control switches pop off the door or do I have to take off the whole door panel to maybe see if there is a bad connection. Anyone help! Winter is just around the corner and my ass needs to be warm lol. Thanks

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chances are there is a short in the heating element in the seat and it needs to be replaced.

Mechahead

Reaction score
Mine does the exact same thing and by the resistance measurements my elements are shot.

OP
OP
chacho44

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooooooo anyone know if this is an easy fix, and if it can be done by myself or?? I hope I dont need a new seat.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The heating elements just sorta slide inside the seat. Really not all that hard. Might want to take out your seat though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968