Helloooo Arizona! New Member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArizonaD54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been snooping around the forum for quite sometime now picking up tidbits on 07+ Tahoes/ Denalis/ Escalades. Up until this past summer (Arizona summers suck btw...) I never thought of owning an SUV. Ya see, I was too wrapped up in the German car scene and able, off-road trucks. Unfortunately, due to work (becoming an adult and having less "play time"), I found it more and more difficult to get out to the track or rural canyons.

So... I decided to choose a more street friendly vehicle. I ended up picking up used new model Denali, a vehicle that was owned by a former Arizona Cardinals football player, oddly enough, and was well cared for. As you will see by the photographs, I have clearly taken the lazy man's route this time, and have purchased a vehicle with a handful of modifications (wheels, sound, sat tv, debadge, demolded, painted headlight housings, tinted brakelights, 26" Slides, McGaughys 2/3 lowering kit, etc). But, as you all know, one is never done modding...

I'm looking forward to getting involved with this web based community. I have been and still am an active member (under the same name) at TacomaWorld, M3Forum and Bimmerforums. It's an addiction, what more can I say?

Anyway, on to what you all what to see the most, the photographs;

Denali posing in the Arizona sun -

6242550514_c4eb2b1fec.jpg

e46 M3 prepping for some track fun -

5644971416_7c9f3432c8.jpg

Adjustable suspension... 6 clicks from "lowest" -

DSC_9087EDIT.jpg

BSP Tacoma 4x4 taking in the sights -

5002859809_14253c66a9.jpg

Out in Buckeye, Arizona (west valley of Phoenix... closest thing to BFE) -

Newfront2.jpg

Living happily together up until the Denali arrived -

4867757824_418f9cea12_z.jpg

If you want to check more photos of the truck, sold earlier this year, you can on my build thread at TacomaWorld. I don't think you have to be a member to view the photos, but I could be wrong; http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/51337-arizonad54s-spblack-build.html

I also have a jackload of photos from/ for the M3. I owned her ("Emmy") for 5 years. Lots of good memories and photos, happy to share.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: What AZ Card owned your ride before you? I don't mind the AZ summers. I lived here all my life so I guess I am used to them ;)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Welcome to tyf bud love the bimmer you got there... And I guess the Nali is okay too... Bahahaha thing is sick dude!! GL with the new whip

Last edited:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums from another Arizonan! I used to be on all of the BMW forums as well until I sold my e60 to get a larger "family" vehicle. I'm pretty sure I recognize your car too from AZBMW. I was Effeckt over there as well. I went to a few of the meets before I sold it, so the chances are good I met you at one of them as well.

Here's a pic of the old Bimmer.

3106972_23_full.jpg

OP
OP
A

ArizonaD54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums from another Arizonan! I used to be on all of the BMW forums as well until I sold my e60 to get a larger "family" vehicle. I'm pretty sure I recognize your car too from AZBMW. I was Effeckt over there as well. I went to a few of the meets before I sold it, so the chances are good I met you at one of them as well.

Here's a pic of the old Bimmer.

3106972_23_full.jpg

Yup, I do remember your name! Haha. I was/ am one of the AZBMW OGs. Haha. Small world!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

:welcome: What AZ Card owned your ride before you? I don't mind the AZ summers. I lived here all my life so I guess I am used to them ;)

Thanks.

You remember Ben Patrick? The TE from the Cards superbowl run, if I remember correctly, he even got the touchdown prior to Larry's big TD catch. No idea where he is now though, as you probably know, the Cards have Heap, Dray, Housler and King.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Welcome to tyf bud love the bimmer you got there... And I guess the Bali is okay too... Bahahaha things suck dude GL with the new whip

I have no idea what you are saying

bigshifty2.gif

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

I have no idea what you are saying

bigshifty2.gif
[/QUOTE]

Goddamn autocorrect gotta love it... Never fails to make awkward situations.. Sorry about that lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus