HELP!! 2015 Tahoe LTZ - AC went out then came back again (confused)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey everyone plz help. i have a 2015 tahoe with 98000 miles. dealer maintained. the A/C has been perfect throughout. last night the it stopped blowing cold air. i noticed the lights on the A/C panel (where the knobs for temp and switches etc. are) was not lit up even though the orange lights for A/C, recirculation were coming on and the car's light switch was also on. went home and parked it overnight. everything became normal in the morning and the A/C is fine. anyone faced a similar issue before? please help!!!

SubTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been dealing with an intermittent AC issue for months. Here's my post in this thread https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/ac-randomly-stops-blowing-cold.150065/page-2 . You may have a similar cause. Look up BCM issues and see if yours is acting similar. You can reset the BCM right at the engine fuse box. There's a connection on the firewall side of the box, I think a 13mm wrench will remove the nut, lift the cable off the stud for 1-2 min, then re-install. See if that fixes it. If so then your BCM may need to be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian