Help from a Houston/LA resident?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this: http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2370745327.html
Or this: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/2369895456.html (sans grille)

Would any of you Houstonians or Los Angelinos be willing to help me out by contacting either these dudes and inquiring to see if either are still available, and in the case of the Houston one for some pics?

As you know CL (for valid reasons) discourages paypal and other non face to face transactions ... so if either set is in good condition I would need to pp you the money to purchase it and ship it to me.

I would gladly pay you for your time ... and I'm happy to do the same for fellow members who might need something from CL in DC.

Thanks. :)

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

One more from LA, though this guy is asking way too much for it: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/2360865639.html

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Oh and if any of you have an Esky/Nali roof rack assy laying around that would make things much simpler. :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bueller? :(

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in to help out if you like. That is kind of expensive though. I bought the ESV set for my truck for $350. I can get you the name of the dismantler and see if they will ship direct?

**correction** I was looking at the second one only the first set looks like its a winner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in to help out if you like. That is kind of expensive though. I bought the ESV set for my truck for $350. I can get you the name of the dismantler and see if they will ship direct?

**correction** I was looking at the second one only the first set looks like its a winner.

Oh thanks man ... Can you give this guy a shout and see if he still has it?

I'm on the road right now but I'll be on later to catch up.

Thanks again!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol. i just saw that ad last nite and was going to call him for myself. ha ha. There is also a guy selling some 24" boss 330's i was going to ask about.

I thought you had to drill holes if you wanted a rack on yours. Id say leave it off, i like no rack on the hybrids.

but pm me and i'll see if the guy still has it.

(just emailed the Houston, guy for pics and if still avaliable)

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emailed me back. Still has the rack. Its the whole thing. Rack cross bars end caps.

What's ur email and ill forward the pic he sent. Pm me if the email if u want.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the guy 2x today and text, havent heard anything back. I called the rack for $280 in LA, although the guy has a 702 area code(Vegas). Shoot me an email with your contact info and you can let me know if you had any luck either. [email protected]

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, ive decided to keep the rack... ha ha ha..

ha ha hah ha... just messing with you serge.. Saw your little photoshop of the rack and door handles. i think its going to look good.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, ive decided to keep the rack... ha ha ha..

ha ha hah ha... just messing with you serge.. Saw your little photoshop of the rack and door handles. i think its going to look good.

:D

Where is it where is it where is it? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaC56