Help identifying sound from rims/susp.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the video I saw huge problem. Your lug nut bolts are long as hell :)....had to give you crap you can find shorter ones on eBay for $20 shipped.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, yeah, I could see us pulling up beside someone with their windows down, and my wife rocking the car just to make that noise. Sometimes she cracks herself up!!

Did you find the noise yet? You may have to crawl under the truck and have someone rock it to see if you can locate it better.

OP
OP
Damien1990

Damien1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heh, yeah, I could see us pulling up beside someone with their windows down, and my wife rocking the car just to make that noise. Sometimes she cracks herself up!!

Did you find the noise yet? You may have to crawl under the truck and have someone rock it to see if you can locate it better.

Not yet I honestly think its coming from the rotor and rim. Won't be able to look at it until the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968