Help installing Mark 8 fan on obs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im stoked now :) I live in florida so I need a fan that is going to move a lot of air and this sounds perfect. Thanks for the part number man! How do you know if the fan is a one or two speed?? And pics would be awesome chevyrider :)

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

BTW, your hoe is bad ass man. Good looking 4 door :)

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thank god someone figured all this mark8 fan bullcrap out. lol too many threads are made up from people asking what do i need this and that. we need to make a nice electric fan sticky... hmm anyone want to start a nice "sticky fan thread" ???

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the same thing (kaotic) did with his i mounted it in the shroud.
I used a volvo 2 spd fan relay, a temp switch with the probe, 80 amp seloniod , **** 40 amp fuse holder , wire , connecters, and ,

another small relay for the ground to operate the 1 & 2 spd in the volvo relay and the efan i got out of a 2002 grand marquis. i got
spare volvo relays out the jnk yard i need to get a spare efan. i got pics in
photobucket.com/qcp. one more thing you will need to upgrade the alt.

Last edited:

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the same thing (kaotic) did with his i mounted it in the shroud.
I used a volvo 2 spd fan relay, a temp switch with the probe, 80 amp seloniod , **** 40 amp fuse holder , wire , connecters, and ,

another small relay for the ground to operate the 1 & 2 spd in the volvo relay and the efan i got out of a 2002 grand marquis. i got
spare volvo relays out the jnk yard i need to get a spare efan. i got pics in
photobucket.com/qcp. one more thing you will need to upgrade the alt.

x2 on upgrading the alt! its a power hog!

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently installed a dual e-fan on my yukon out of a 97 buick . I live in Texas and trust me these suckers do the job of keeping it cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968