Help with LED rapid blinking problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtbennett24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When installing the 6-7ohm resistors, do you have to mount them to anything? V-Leds says that the resistors get hot and should be mounted to metal. And I see now that they are selling mounting plates for load resistors.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright anyone have pictures on how they installed this on the G4s i have gone ahead and orderd the parts but dont know how to install them.

OP
OP
FL_Yukon

FL_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The replacement resistors I received from the manufacturer just replaced the original 10 Ohm via the plastic connector.

HELLFIRE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just purchased a set of ipcw bermuda black led tails...didnt get a chance to install them yet but this thread is making me a little nervous...they are said to be "plug and play" and no not come with resistors...do you guys think that i will need resistors for these or should i be fine??? Also i am planning to replace my front turn signals with led bulbs...do you think this will cause a problem with the fast flashing issue??? If so, what should i do? Any suggestions would help...thanks

i put led's in my front turn signals. They are white & flash yellow
they do have the fast blink problem. Havent had time to fix it yet.
I also have a set of the ipcw black tail lights that i dont think i will be useing. Ill let them go for 200 if ant one wants a set.

jason952

Reaction score
well, I have the eagle eye g4's on a 2010 denali with a left rapid blink.
they have 7R in each side from the factory.
when I swap resistors the left is still fast.
I tried the VLEDS 6 ohm resistors in 3/6/12 ohm configurations with no luck.
I have emailed revotec, the vendor,

any other ideas ?? thx

jO

OP
OP
FL_Yukon

FL_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It took Revotec getting to me a new set of resistors before the rapid blinking stopped. As noted in my earlier post I believe it is a 6ohm resistor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Gumbo