Help!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffbrown65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After i installed my ccm 2.5f/1r kit, when the temp drops down around freezing, my front end make a screeching noise when the suspension flexes after i hit a dip in the road or something. Has anybody had this happen to them or has any suggestions????

PUGLIA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I don't know maybe first go to a tire or lube shop or grab a grease gun and hit all your spots in the front end of your hoe. A lot of oil change shops don't hit them or even hit them all because they either don't know where they all are or don't want to make the effort to get to them. Make sure you watch them do it!!

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not have this problem but the first thing that come to my mind is that you possibly put something on wrong or loose. Did you possibly put the struts on the wrong side or left something loose? I would take the wheels back off and check everything.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues with my level after ~30k. Sounds like something is loose and/or rubbing.

BTW, for the NNBS there are only two zerk fitting that need to be greased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts