Hidden Exhaust Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clean took my truck to work one day and one of his coworkers asked what kind of exhaust I had because it sounded perfect.. it has the slightest rumble at idle and if you take off slow but still as quiet as stock at cruising speeds

I actually noticed an immediate difference in performance as well just because you are taking away all the turns and twists for it to exit out under the bumper

Really, by just cutting the pipe after the muffler and adding the turn down?? If thats the case Im going to do it when I add my stall converter. Real that makes sense, cause you are eliminating half of the exhaust piping.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you try it, let us know. free power...

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got dual out flows on mine turned down right out of the muffler. I never smell it. it will start making loose things rattle in the truck though. id atleast running past the axle then turn it down where you cant see it.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got dual out flows on mine turned down right out of the muffler. I never smell it. it will start making loose things rattle in the truck though. id atleast running past the axle then turn it down where you cant see it.

At least im getting more no smells from you guys than what ive been reading. thats a good thing. But that is what im 90% sure on what im doing after the axle where you cant see it..

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres what i did. Well my friend real quick. But its alright, im happy. Sounds the same, but might be a mind thing, sounds a little deeper. Nothing real noticeable though. Still comes out rear.. No outside pics, raining... and just did it recently

IMG_20110124_182252.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou