HIDGuy issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K_ddsl

Reaction score
I appreciate that. Truly I do.
However, for many without your resources, knowledge and experience (i.e. most of us) forum vendors remain a very valuable resource.
I have purchased and modded many vehicles over the years and have had, for the large part, a great experience dealing with forum vendors and very few disappointments.
On the few occasions I had problems, they were quickly resolved by the vendor in question.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Yes, can we change the name of this thread to "hidguy is ok to buy from again" or start a new thread.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, can we change the name of this thread to "hidguy is ok to buy from again" or start a new thread.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

lol i wish i had that power to do that. Unfortunately i think only the head mods have that power. We are definitely working on getting on top of these issues and trying to bring you guys the best in lighting. If anything ask guys!

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any questions? Concerns? Etc etc?

I have a question. I had ordered the all black housing LED Halo Projechertor headlights awhile back, all of a sudden tonight the bulbs stopped working! I turned the highs on to get home from my class and check all the wiring. Everything seems to be in order. Have you heard of any issues concerning this? Im going to recheck the wire splice that is connected. The bulbs were not burnt out either or any blown fuses that I could find. But I can't run on High beams. What do you guys think?:emotions122:

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I had ordered the all black housing LED Halo Projechertor headlights awhile back, all of a sudden tonight the bulbs stopped working! I turned the highs on to get home from my class and check all the wiring. Everything seems to be in order. Have you heard of any issues concerning this? Im going to recheck the wire splice that is connected. The bulbs were not burnt out either or any blown fuses that I could find. But I can't run on High beams. What do you guys think?:emotions122:

Wait, There is a lot going on here. Ok so your low HID kit doesnt work anymore right? This is for both sides or just one? Second..what did you splice, that doesnt sound good at all.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Wait, There is a lot going on here. Ok so your low HID kit doesnt work anymore right? This is for both sides or just one? Second..what did you splice, that doesnt sound good at all.

No, I never said HID kit. What I'm saying is the low beam bulbs which are shipped in the LED Halo projector housing, stopped working. As for the splice, you have to tap into the existing connector going to the low beam headlights to power the LED halo light. But don't worry, I hooked a known working stock headlight housing to the low beam connector and it worked. Apparently the bulbs burned out. They are the H1 bulbs that come with the housing that you sell from your website. Am I disappointed that they burned out after only having them for a month? Yes, but it's too easy to replace, just a pain in the ass.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2dzusg

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I never said HID kit. What I'm saying is the low beam bulbs which are shipped in the LED Halo projector housing, stopped working. As for the splice, you have to tap into the existing connector going to the low beam headlights to power the LED halo light. But don't worry, I hooked a known working stock headlight housing to the low beam connector and it worked. Apparently the bulbs burned out. They are the H1 bulbs that come with the housing that you sell from your website. Am I disappointed that they burned out after only having them for a month? Yes, but it's too easy to replace, just a pain in the ass.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2dzusg

OH, yes the bulbs that are shipped in them are halogen bulbs. Yeah its very unpredictable to tell if they burn out. If Halogen is what you are looking for you can check out these bulbs:
H1 Super White Xenon Gas Filled Halogen Bulbs - (1 Pair)

if not you can always go HID. As for the halo we always recommend that you tap them up to your parking lights. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]. :Handshake:

Chrisr

Reaction score
so i ordered an interior LED kit from somewhere else and have the same problem. None of my interior lights work unless i turn them on using the manual switch on the left of the steering wheel. Even my steering wheel lights recently went out since installing the dome LEDs. does anyone have any info on this that could help me figure out the problem.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol i wish i had that power to do that. Unfortunately i think only the head mods have that power. We are definitely working on getting on top of these issues and trying to bring you guys the best in lighting. If anything ask guys!

Ill see If Admin clears this if so I can change it get back to you shortly .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus