HIDGuy.net NEW SLIM BALLAST HID KITS - LIFETIME WARRANTY - FREE US SHIPPING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HIDGuy.Net New Slim Ballast HID Kits - Lifetime Warranty - Free US Shipping
Introducing our new line of HID Kits at HIDGuy.net! With the economy as bad as it is in today's day and age its hard to find quality parts at a great price. It always said that you get what you pay for in the automotive world..and for the most part its true. So Why Trust with those ebay kits that go bad on you and no warranty?

Our Kits are Backed By a Life Warranty on all defective parts.

Superior Lighting
Our Kits are brighter then most kits out on the market today that use Horrible Internals.

Unlike Other HID kits that Come with that big bulky ballast ours come with nice super slim black Ballast with our logo Stamped on them. Not only do these look sleek and cool but they will look AWESOME Under your hood.

*Pictures Shown are Bi Xenon HID Kits*

Bi Xenon Kits pricing starts at $130 Free US Shipping with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
Single Beam HID kits pricing Starts at $100 Free US Shipping with a LIFETIME WARRANTY

jrhunkler

Reaction score
HID Kit for a 2011 Tahoe

I'm looking to convert my 2011 LS to HID. I do not like the "blue" look, but rather a super bright white. Im looking at these headlights, but need the 5000k? 6000k? HID's with matching fog lights... can you help me?

dtproydcsub07hlc1.jpg

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 Yukon Denali that I need to outfit the whole thing, fogs, hi, lo, and complete interior and back up lights. What all is needed? When I go to your site the hi/lo say for 2010+.

Reaction score
I'm looking to convert my 2011 LS to HID. I do not like the "blue" look, but rather a super bright white. Im looking at these headlights, but need the 5000k? 6000k? HID's with matching fog lights... can you help me?

dtproydcsub07hlc1.jpg

we can def set you up with a pure white, 6k. theres no blue and just looks like a nice crisp white that is the h11 kit. would u want hids for your highbeam? if so that would be a 9005 kit. for your fogs you will need the 5202 kit. we sell these with 25w ballasts so you will not destroy and melt your foglight housings.

additionally, for the headlights, they usually run about 260. here is the link to the page your lookin for

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=730_743_1270&zenid=jcnmbvnjgvmduq0budi0s7v1i2

after adding everything to the cart just enter the tyforum coupon code and itll get you a nice little discount :D

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I have an 08 Yukon Denali that I need to outfit the whole thing, fogs, hi, lo, and complete interior and back up lights. What all is needed? When I go to your site the hi/lo say for 2010+.

your car calls for a hi/lo h13 (9008) bulb.
fog lights 5202 25w
interior package we do not have (if you want to take all the bulbs out and take a picture of them and list where they go we can get you a nice deal/hook up for helping us out (like wally did))
reverse lights are the 7440, we have those for 35. also on the site.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we can def set you up with a pure white, 6k. theres no blue and just looks like a nice crisp white that is the h11 kit. would u want hids for your highbeam? if so that would be a 9005 kit. for your fogs you will need the 5202 kit. we sell these with 25w ballasts so you will not destroy and melt your foglight housings.

additionally, for the headlights, they usually run about 260. here is the link to the page your lookin for

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=730_743_1270&zenid=jcnmbvnjgvmduq0budi0s7v1i2

after adding everything to the cart just enter the tyforum coupon code and itll get you a nice little discount :D

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

your car calls for a hi/lo h13 (9008) bulb.
fog lights 5202 25w
interior package we do not have (if you want to take all the bulbs out and take a picture of them and list where they go we can get you a nice deal/hook up for helping us out (like wally did))
reverse lights are the 7440, we have those for 35. also on the site.

So all this

(one for each side?) hi/lo - http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?mai...ducts_id=877&zenid=jcnmbvnjgvmduq0budi0s7v1i2

fogs - http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?mai...ucts_id=1162&zenid=jcnmbvnjgvmduq0budi0s7v1i2

reverse lights - http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?mai...ucts_id=1201&zenid=jcnmbvnjgvmduq0budi0s7v1i2

Reaction score
not one for each side, just one total since it comes with 2 ballasts, 2 bulbs, and a relay.

yes, yes, and if you want the super bright, high power reverse lights, YES

when you type in tyforum you will receive an additional 10 percent off.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

or you could also try our buy2hid coupon and see which one gets you more off.

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats all in the kit.

i have gone through 3 pairs of HIDs off of ebay. im trying to find a good pair for my 05 SLT yukon(fogs&lows). so what is all in your kit. is there any grounding involved,or relays. what makes these things work better then the others?

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I have a question: Where are you guys? I bought a H11 kit a week ago and installed this past weekend. I've PM'd and e-mailed twice about my problem and nothing?? I had a tab break off one bulb while installing the kit and I need one 6000K bulb. I didn't manhandle the thing, it's just barely there to begin with because it's the one tab that spans the gap at the base of the bulb so it's held on in only 2 little spots. From these pictures, your bulbs looked like they have metal bases like a regular bulb. I think you owe me a bulb, but if you won't call this warranty, can you at least sell me a single bulb instead of another pair? Oscar did answer my first PM asking for the order number, it's 33851.

SLAB, no grounding, no relays, it's plug and play with no flickering unlike the Flashtech kit I got from the previous site vendor (10 months old). The only good thing about that kit was the metal based bulbs. Otherwise expensive garbage like the other E-bay kits.

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have gone through 3 pairs of HIDs off of ebay. im trying to find a good pair for my 05 SLT yukon(fogs&lows). so what is all in your kit. is there any grounding involved,or relays. what makes these things work better then the others?

Well with HID's there can be a wide span of issues. Quality of Ballast Internals, Quality of color life-span, Quality of HID bulbs in general, but basically we put it this way; you have lifetime warranty directly through us and not only that, but we are so confident our kits being sold are of the best that our company name is laser engraved.

Now yea with Ebay kits you have issues, most are like 30-40 a kit and you have major problems with ballasts going out super fast and bulbs burning out, but our failure rate and life span is much better than most anyone out in the industry.

With 00+ GMC and Chevy Truck's/SUV's best thing to do is yes, purchase a relay harness at least for the low beams because of the DRL's installed from factory, other than that not much of an issue with our kits, if not we would have been out of the business long time ago as HID's can be very problematic.

Let me know if any other questions, glad to help.

- Oscar

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

OK, I have a question: Where are you guys? I bought a H11 kit a week ago and installed this past weekend. I've PM'd and e-mailed twice about my problem and nothing?? I had a tab break off one bulb while installing the kit and I need one 6000K bulb. I didn't manhandle the thing, it's just barely there to begin with because it's the one tab that spans the gap at the base of the bulb so it's held on in only 2 little spots. From these pictures, your bulbs looked like they have metal bases like a regular bulb. I think you owe me a bulb, but if you won't call this warranty, can you at least sell me a single bulb instead of another pair? Oscar did answer my first PM asking for the order number, it's 33851.

SLAB, no grounding, no relays, it's plug and play with no flickering unlike the Flashtech kit I got from the previous site vendor (10 months old). The only good thing about that kit was the metal based bulbs. Otherwise expensive garbage like the other E-bay kits.

Dante and I (Oscar) have been gone for a couple of days from forums, we have been very busy and I apologize for that, but I did respond to your PM a while ago and from what I know we are handling it all; the tabs issue is small, just had a piece of our batch that is apparently having these issue and it is being resolved already, so no worries for any future customers, we hate to have these issues, but being who we are we like to resolve anything like this asap to keep you guys (the consumers) as happy as possible.

let me know if anything else, I'll make sure and be available as much as possible.

- Oscar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts