HIDGuy.net Parts Request Thread .... Let us Know what your looking for ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Oscar for helping me out I received the new LED today. Thanks again for getting that all straightened out. Please check your email when you get a chance I sent you a little question. And again thanks.

No problem, always glad to help.

And okay, we are still catching up on emails, but I'll get back to your email asap for sure.

- Oscar

WhiteLightning

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you tell me what brake light I would need to make those LED bulbs. I have a 2011 Tahoe. I want them to be the same SMD as the reverse lights I ordered from you if possible. Also, what color would you recommend, white or red?

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am needing the full-pkg of fog lights for a 2010 LS 'hoe (lights, harness, mounts, etc). I would like to tie them into the parking lights. good one for the east tennessee fog! I only saw the rectangular on the website and it was housing only...

Last edited:

NJgunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking for the LED interior light upgrade for '10 tahoe LTZ also black grilles thanks

DZ28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HID setup for 2011 yukon denali... also fogs HID and interior LED's.... want to do this right so if that means updating to projectors rather than reflective then so be it.... upgraded both my GTO and my G8 with HID's however the results were not perfect. Good but not great. This being a high/low beam might mean more than just adding ballast and changing bulbs. do need time to source some headlamps.

just need time to source some headlights. thx....

IHVOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking at putting some hids in the wifes yukon. I want to go with the 6K for the highs and lows. I have your 6K in my mustang and I like them. Wanting to order today!!
Thanks Ryan

clayp

Reaction score
I am looking for HID low beams and interior LED's for a 2012 Z71 Suburban. LED rear license plate too if available

LGHT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

LGHT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this forum is monitored or not? I also called several times yesterday and never got an answer. Just wondering if they are still selling via the forum since i'm new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sprocket-707