Horn Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I read around here and haven't found any good thread for a replacement for the OEM horn. Mine died awhile ago, I don't use it much but I had it replaced with another OEM but it still sounds pathetic like one is dead. I did drive through a large puddle recently (by accident honest) so maybe it flooded again. :devilfinger:

Are there any good reliable replacements? I know my truck is suppose to have dual horns as I was lead to believe, one is easy to get to and the other is lower down in the engine bay somewhere.

So, I would want to replace both. Air Horns are acceptable as I don't care if the guy in front of me has a heart attack. :evillol: Just something that is maybe plug and play. If it is easy to replace I will do it myself but I don't know where to begin except either eBay or JCWhitney.

aztecnavajo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't even bother trying to reach my OEM horns when they started going out. I got the PIAA superior bass or something like that. Yeah they do come with dual horns. I know its lazy but i just snipped the wires leading to the horns and put the new horns on the radiator support behind the grill. works great! Make sure you point them downwards so they they don't flood out easily. I got them off Amazon.

Last edited:

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO