Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will try to make it! Are we doing a BBQ meet or what? Will it just be people from TYF or will other forum people be there as well? Who is hosting it? How about we make a sign in?

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya there are tons of other forums coming guys from silveradoss,texastruckscene,fullsizechevy and I think some more. On tts they said something about BBQ

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there. We can caravan if anyone's interested. Maybe DFW peeps caravan to Austin then we all drive down to Houston together. Just a thought...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there. We can caravan if anyone's interested. Maybe DFW peeps caravan to Austin then we all drive down to Houston together. Just a thought...

:waytogo: me like that idea...I will set up a block of rooms in Austin and negotiate a cheap rate with the hotel for anyone interested. Updates to follow!

Damn damn damn....rollpan gotta get on, HD hood gotta get on, roof rack gotta get on, interior......on an on - shit! What have I got myself into! :hands:

B O S S

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is gunna be cool, I want a vid with JK's cam of all the TYF trucks going by in a single file line. I don't mind taking it but someone's gotta drive my truck

BOSS

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I get there before yall then I'll do a vid of everyone drivin up. Finally a reason to use my new HD camara

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess