Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible for all of us to roll in to the meet together? All the HTX, ATX and DFW people together?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys would be in for renting a huge house for the truck meet? I would be willing to coordinate and do it like Jenna does their BB tunes - once I have X number of paypal deposits or cash, I'll rent the house for that weekend. This might entice more guys to come down..I'd suggest getting a buddy to drive down with you so you know at least one person really well and have a roomie.

We did this for Vegas last year and it was hella fun, rented like a 7000 sqft mansion for 4 days and it came out to like 200 per person with all the alcohol AND food. So I'd provide alcohol and food for the weekend for a cheapo price!

To give you an idea, here's a 4500 sqft house I found in Houston that sleeps 12 in beds , it would be like 160 per person for Friday - Sunday and you get to stay in a big ass house instead of a smelly ass hotel...
211919_1.jpg

B O S S

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there are enough people I'll get two houses....don't be skeered, some are probably thinking "hell I dont even know these guys..." - trust me, come down and you will! LOL

Bh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess