Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From here in Austin, it's going to be Hwy 290 E. all the way into Htown.
There are tons of places along I35 from Round Rock/N.Austin to I35/290 where we can meet up. Just an idea, but depending on the time, if anyone's down for b'fast or lunch, we could always meet up at a restaraunt and go from there.

JK, breakfast would be great! Id totally be down for that!... I will start to look for some place good between Austin and Houston that we can meet at. Then I guess I can ask the people I have on my list if they would be ok with meeting there too and the rest of yall.

Know of any good restaraunts in Brenham? I think that would be a good town for us to have breakfast in.

Or throw away all plans, yall guys from Dallas, the guys from Austin, and the guys from Houston all meet up at a breakfast place in college station to have breakfast :D

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Ok here is the adress and number of the store were all meeting in front of in the morning i say about 9:00 or 9:30 am.

9325 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX‎ - (713) 461-7754‎.

right of the 10 or the katy highway. I never been there so you guys would know better than me.

Robin, check that address. I was originally looking for a spot near where the meet will be taking place at. There is a Fiesta on the corner of Clay Rd & Hwy 6. This would be a great spot since the guys from Dallas/Austin will be coming in on 290 then having to go down Hwy 6 anyways. The entrance is friendly and is easily accessed. The address for Fiesta is:

Fiesta Mart (Yahoo Maps)
4330 Highway 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
(281) 856-5200

The parking lot is big enough and such it is such a public place I don't think it will be an issue for yall guys to hang out there while you wait for Austin/Dallas people to get there.

Your thoughts please...

Last edited:
OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is it cool if a couple of my friends role in with us. They dont know where to go. Maybe we could shove them in the back if thats cool with yall.

gopedxr

Reaction score

I dont see a problem with it all. When luis said he thinks it should be yukons going in on the convoy. Well me and everyone else were meeting at krogers. You guys wanna be behind us or something? or what?

I mean i understand but thats spot is were me and like 50 other might be meeting. Not sure how many yet. A lot.

Also what about gmfs? Maybe invite them? what ya guys think?

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that the guys on this site should meet at the Fiesta that Lou suggested. Then role into the park together. My question is are we meeting at the Fiesta before or after we eat Breakfast/lunch? What time are yall thinking of being in Houston?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank