Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the delay, please look for a global announcement from the board to come with all the details and a google maps link to the meet in Houston.

Personally, I'd like to get all the TYF family together to roll in. No offense to any other site at all, this is the first and I want to make this an annual event for TYF! I'm 100% about joining up with other boards tho don't get me wrong.

Friday - OK/Dallas guys:
I am rolling to Austin Friday afternoon around 3-4pm to TRY and avoid some traffic. When it gets a little closer to the date, I will post up a location in Downtown Dallas to meetup at and head down I-35. I will also send that out in an email from the board.

Saturday:
Jeff, I and the guys who come down from Dallas are rolling out in the morning to Houston from Austin. I think breakfast is a cool idea, lunch is going to be BBQ at the park. I think best idea is we can meet up somewhere closer to Houston on our way down 290 like Jeff said.

BOSS

Boss,

I'm hoping to make this trip from Dallas to Austin with you guys so include me on the announcement. Thanks.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to have the misses video us rolling down I35. Trying to figure the best spot for her to do this. Then post it on the forum. Of course this is all dependent on whether or not we will be back in town from spring break for the kids. But at this point it's looking like we will be. I told her this is something I don't want to miss and my 8 and 5 year old thinks this kind of stuff is cool. I should at least have my windows tinted, servo put on, touch up paint done and a CAI(not sure wihich brand yet) installed. Wheels are next year. Also, I have family in Richmond between Victoria and Houston. They live not to far off hwy 59(is that the hwy that runs from Houston to Victoria)? Hoping to get them posted somewhere on 59 to video us rolling into Htown. I will post info when I find out for sure.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Hope its a great turnout with lots of hoes and kons. Cause I just passed on going snowboarding in Colorado. lol. Who needs snow when you have a meet with a 100 trucks.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:32 PM ----------

So Iam thinking we should do a list of what people want to bring with them food, drinks etc... I'll just add that list next to your name in the sign in at the first page. Just tell me what your bringing and I'll add it. I'll bring chips.

gopedxr

Reaction score

So whats up with some sound out there? Can everyone bring their cd collections? I am not sure if you guys like hank williams jr but i am down to play his two of my favorite songs haha.

gopedxr

Reaction score
I think for the park and for how many people are going to be there were going to need more than a radio haha. Can anyone help us? I got a friend said he would just use the stereo in the truck and open his doors haha that be cool. This guy nick from the fullsize chevy site has got a B A D A S S system with some money into it.

I suggest everyone brings their cds all they got!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think for the park and for how many people are going to be there were going to need more than a radio haha. Can anyone help us? I got a friend said he would just use the stereo in the truck and open his doors haha that be cool. This guy nick from the fullsize chevy site has got a B A D A S S system with some money into it.

I suggest everyone brings their cds all they got!

I thought this meet was for TYF family? I diddnt know that FSC was combining there meets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank