Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gopedxr

Reaction score
email

I got the email and boss did a good job on it. If you guys did not get the email please pm boss had all the details and what to bring for the meet lol.

I will be flying into texas this coming weekend see ya guys soon!

AV2TA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a family affair? Any one bringing there wife and kids? Any hotties out there? I may wanna reconsider the family thing, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Hoe Down!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully my new posi and gears will be here in time for me to install. I have the entire rearend sitting in my garage all torn apart waiting for my new stuff to come. It just barely got shipped out today, so hopefully I'll have it in time so I can meet up with you guys. Fingers crossed...

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Jeff, you better get them installed!!! Wish this would have happened over here in houston, I would have gladly let you use my lift and shop!!! I was telling Bobby that if any of yall wanna have a little "afterparty" yall are welcome to my shop. I got around 6K square feet to park trucks and have a big ass bonfire.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What ever came of renting the house for the weekend? Do we need to book hotel rooms?

I didn't get enough participation to be honest..I would rent a room. I'm sure some guys here in this thread will participate if you want to hit them up and share a room or something. Just post it up and send a few *** to get their attention...

Are you still heading on Friday? I haven't gotten any more responses except yours and one other guy about heading out together on Friday. I'm considering going down to Austin on Thursday now. Let me know.

Everything else is still on Saturday morning at Cabana or across the street in the Michaels parking lot.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank