How Big Uh' Lift?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
The ******' Crimson Dragon! Haha Thats badass! The Truck Fits the title!

I want to know how everyone gets more than a half and inche lift out of the TB I can only seem to get about max 3/4" lift???? and where is a good place to find blocks for the rear?

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude go 6!! im installing on on my hoe now it SHOULD be done today
i cant wait i need tires tho its gunna look weird with my low pros LOL

but go big

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I really wanna see one of you post a picture of someone with a 6" lift standing next to your truck, 2 door perferablly. See my problem is, I want to be able to do fast trail rides, and fast turns without my truck doing a backflip but at the same time get more clearance and a stronger suspension so thats why I keep saying 4" lift. But if a 6" lift is still stable then i'd rather do that. I'm thinking maybe run really fat 33" tires instead of 35's.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go with a 6"..you will be much happier...you can always decrank it and have a smaller block in the back to be at a 5 or so...it will ride so much better then keys crank and blocks, and you wont have to worry about rubbing...i guarentee if you go smaller, you will wish you went bigger from the get go..my boy was going to run a crank keys and block but i talked him into a 6" now..can always go bigger from there without spending much more

newmarketeod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the 6 inch RCX lift and then lowered it down.
I have just the add a leaf in the rear (ditched the 4 inch block) and cranked the torsion bars down all the way so I am sitting at about 4 inches in the front and 2 in the rear with 285s. (Sense the RCX kit only has a 4 inch drop bracket in the front this gives me perfect suspension geometry back)
Although costing around a grand to do, the truck rides better now then it did stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369