How many stockers out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt see the post til now. I honestly dont have a need for the lights, RT. I rarely use my brights. They're all yours jmildoc

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Im an honest salesmen so Im going to tell you everything I know about HID highs. They are MUCH MUCH MUCH BRIGHTER. But if you flash them alot. I DO NOT reccommend them. Since they take 4 seconds or so to warm up, they cant be flashed. They work great with the 4 high mod and I had the 4 high mod on my silverado. I went from a 35W kit to a 55W kit so thats the only reason I have them sitting in my garage. If you use your highs alot. Then their amazing. I loved being able to see for miles and miles. But I had HIDS in my lows,highs, fogs. I frequently travel dark roads with no other people, I would have these things run for hours at a time with no issues at all.

If ya get me before midnight I will run them to kinkos tonight.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are we talkin about HID for the HIGH beams????? wouldnt you get a ticcet? or hell fire from the drivers in front of you??? if so how much im in for it ;).. that is if the other guy doesnt want them???? i have HIDs n my lows and fogs but when you turn the highs on dont the fogs go off?

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
are we talkin about HID for the HIGH beams????? wouldnt you get a ticcet? or hell fire from the drivers in front of you??? if so how much im in for it ;).. that is if the other guy doesnt want them???? i have HIDs n my lows and fogs but when you turn the highs on dont the fogs go off?

ya dont use your highbeams when within 500Feet of traffic. Your actually at more risk of getting a ticket for them in your lows and fogs, than your highs. Your highs are bright anyway. Makes no difference.

He has first right of refusal. Im just waiting for his Paypal to clear.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah the fogs do go off Nfamous, HID high beams are tortuous and messed up, ***** way too bright!!

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah the fogs do go off Nfamous, HID high beams are tortuous and messed up, ***** way too bright!!

I have 55w highs right now, and lows, and fogs. Am I a bad person? If nobody wants these 35W ones I will be forced to put them in place of the DRL. Dont make me do this lol. my truck now has the 8 high mod. DRL, HIGH, LOW, FOG, All stay on. DRLS pop on with the highbeams. Fogs pop on with the lows. I love lights. I cant wait to get my roll bar for the silverado and grill guard. Im going to get a 250 or 300 amp alternator and put 4 55W HID spots on the roll bar, and 4 55w HID fog beam lights on the grill guard. And have them ALL Stay on at once. Your eyes are gunna hate me. MUAHAHAHA