How much do you love your hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
I gotta say everywhere i go in this thing peoples head turn ...From the exhaust to the all black mean looking exterior its also very comfortable for a 6ft 5 inch gentleman like myself honestly makes me think i wont be buying cars from this point forward as i can no longer stand being that low to the ground theres also a sense of security like if i was to get in an accident that the hoe would hold up alot better than most.also the fact that with a properly serviced 4x4 and decent set of tires we can go almost anywhere.theres not to many vehicles that look good jacked up and lowered..Overall i just love my hoe and wanted to see what you guys thought about yours:hands:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I'm keeping my 'Hoe till I die! Then it will get passed down if I have kids....or I'll be buried in it if not.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I tend to go through vehicles within a few years at the most. My longest owned vehicle was 4 years. That said I don't have any intention of getting rid of my hoe now or at any point in the foreseeable future. I have only had it a few weeks but I love it already and the only thing I can think of is what to do to it next.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
Before I joined this site I thought I was done modding the Denali..but after I saw and got so many more ideas,I think it's mine for good. If I get bored I'll just change it up a bit,and it's paid for!!! I love this truck!!!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I mean i love my truck, but i have a lot of time for that to change. I tried selling it about 8months ago and then decided to keep it. I would sell it if someone came up with the right amount, this way i can get a new tahoe or denali and start from scratch again.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I'm never getting rid of my Denali, I spent way too long saving up for it to ever consider getting rid of it. Plus with my list of things to do to it I probably will not be done working on until I'm 90 lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper