How much do you love your hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been laying in bed for what seems like an eternity, no desire to go anywhere. I just lay under the covers and stare at the wall or out the window. How could someone have done this to me? What did I do to deserve this? I haven't eaten in a couple days now I think, lost a little weight and I feel really weak. I get sick to my stomach and nauseated every other hour it seems. I had my heart set on this 6.0L LQ9 engine. Salesman didn't tell me it was without intake.

B O S S - without his 6.0

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Had it for 3.5 years and have no intentions of ever getting rid of it. I have big plans for it once I graduate from college and get the money to put into it.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
So much that I've never waxed any of my cars until I owned this tahoe. Sometimes I go in the garage just to feel how smooth it is.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines not going anywhere unless someone pays me double for what i have in it.
(NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)

Paid cash for this HOE... :) even at a rediculous good economy price.

I do like this one so much i plan on buying a limited and possibly a work truck in the OBS in the next few years. (unless i find a NNBS Tahoe LTZ Black on Black at a rediculously good price, then... well you know...)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

So much that I've never waxed any of my cars until I owned this tahoe. Sometimes I go in the garage just to feel how smooth it is.

haha first one i ever waxed as well... now i wax it and the camaro.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
My wife says i don't pay her as much attention as my truck. LOL

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i would say i love my hoe as much as the next guy... but my girlfriend would tell you i worship the group my hoe treads on... she hates how much i love my hoe

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
love mine. Had it over eight years now, it is not going anywhere. It is simple truck love. I am 31 years old and I have had two trucks in my life, no other vehicles. Both were awesome in their own aspects. Thefirst a slammed s-10 that took first in Carlisle...then I found the hoe, sold the s-10 and started on my true love, the 2dr.

So to sum it up, yes I love my truck. My wife loves it and so does our son. Hell, even my dad's dog loves tahoes...he can't seem to figure out why he can't get into mine. Dad had a 2001 z-71 at stock height, he just kind of looks at the door height and looks at me like "a little help please"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper