How much you think this 02 YUKON XL SLT is WORTH?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newzy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its a 02 yukon xl slt, all power options, truck has 230k on body, and 135k on a replacement engine from a Denali, the guy says he has all papers for the work. it has new tires, all it needs is back brakes.

How much you think its worth? Im trading my dirtbike (08 suzuki rmz250) worth around $2800, and my macbook pro 2011 worth around $700 for the truck.

fee1jm.jpg

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
3500 sounds about right to me.I plan on getting 5k on my great condition 01 tahoe when it hits 100k!

inkedin1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, when your 01 hits 100k, you should definitely get more than 5k. I just bought a 02 z71 with 176k and I paid just under 6k. The carfax and autocheck both checked out next to perfect on it, one number under the highest possible. I am the third owner. It is in really good condition (I had been looking/shopping for one for going on 6 months), the interior is almost perfect, I don't think anybody ever rode in the back seats, it has a small dent in a front fender but that is about it. It has been well kept, no faded paint, etc. etc. I think I did okay even with the mileage. Tires (stock size) have less than 10k on them. Now for the mods to begin, cai is ordered, and hopefully Monday exhaust will get accomplished, if not by the end of the week! I am going to wait on bigger tires and key lift until I put some wear on the tires it has on it now.

Attachments

• Tahoe 1st pictures 005.jpg
    Tahoe 1st pictures 005.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 12

erikrichard

Reaction score
I've never seen a nbs advertised for $3500, the bottom of the mark around here is $5k. Doylee is certainly entitled to his opinion though and who knows, maybe in NY these trucks really do sell for the shit money he claims?

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
!!!All depends on color and options and vehicle history XD Maybe i'll ask closer to 6-7 now that you guys mention it lol!I was accounting for the fact that I paid 9k for it with 64k miles plus depreciation but ya youre right erik the bottom line here is about 5k!!!Wow you guys got me looking at tahoes on craigslist and I came accross this http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3563299484.html....Whats a Joe Gibbs Tahoe????

Last edited:

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
!!!All depends on color and options and vehicle history XD Maybe i'll ask closer to 6-7 now that you guys mention it lol!I was accounting for the fact that I paid 9k for it with 64k miles plus depreciation but ya youre right erik the bottom line here is about 5k!!!Wow you guys got me looking at tahoes on craigslist and I came accross this http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3563299484.html....Whats a Joe Gibbs Tahoe????

This should thoroughly explain the Joe Gibbs Tahoe:
http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/performance/163_0501_2004_chevrolet_tahoe_job_gibbs/viewall.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925