How to de-mold???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I dare say your hoe is starting to look alot like mine?!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicely done :Handshake:

OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Do I dare say your hoe is starting to look alot like mine?!

Pretty much lol, but in the next few days I will have your esky roof rack so.....I will have that going for me hahaha

Nicely done :Handshake:

Thank you!!!

I also took off that little plastic handle on the back window, it was faded from the sun and i couldn't stand it anymore. Now I will be focusing on getting the esky tails and 3rd brake light. Then I may consider the esky mirrors just for felix lol. I still haven't decided if I want to lower it or not, I'm too nervous about a rough ride.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd just go with a belltech 2" rear drop from Tony. It's super easy to install, does not affect the ride quality and makes a nice difference :)

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Are those the LTZ moldings? I just did that mod myself about a month ago...and the esky roof rack last week, haha.

OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I had the same concern, all BS aside truck rides better now......Tony hooked me up with this kit. A+

http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=144

Thanks!!! I will look more into this.

Looks great! Are those the LTZ moldings? I just did that mod myself about a month ago...and the esky roof rack last week, haha.

Thanks, yes they are ltz mouldings and I just bought an esky rack from a member on here. That will go on asap. I guess we have the same taste in mods, they will be twins lol.

Sent from your boss's iPhone using Tapatalk

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!! I will look more into this.

Thanks, yes they are ltz mouldings and I just bought an esky rack from a member on here. That will go on asap. I guess we have the same taste in mods, they will be twins lol.

Sent from your boss's iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt! Love those rims BTW. Oh, and what running boards are those? That is my last mod to do. Need to finish the chrome theme!

OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
No doubt! Love those rims BTW. Oh, and what running boards are those? That is my last mod to do. Need to finish the chrome theme!

They are the non-powered escalade running boards...search on craigslist every now and then and you can find them for a good price...i got mine for $250, they can go for alot more than that you just have to find a good deal on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus