How to make fog lights light with headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked and discussed before but I just cant find any info on it. Is there a way to have the fog lights come on automatically with either the driving lights or headlights without the need to push the button every time you want them on or off? they would always come on with the headlamps in my other vehicles and I keep forgetting that I have to turn them on manually with my Yukon.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked and discussed before but I just cant find any info on it. Is there a way to have the fog lights come on automatically with either the driving lights or headlights without the need to push the button every time you want them on or off? they would always come on with the headlamps in my other vehicles and I keep forgetting that I have to turn them on manually with my Yukon.

Fixed for you..

"I'm sure this has been asked and discussed before but I just to lazy to properly search, can someone hold my hand and link it for me."

:grumpycat:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Really the bottom section in 2000-2006 sections name says it all.

( tech info )

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks Donnie. I honestly searched for it and the only thing that kept coming up for me was the 4 and 6 mod. This is my first GM product and I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if I'm not as savvy as you ezdarr but that's what these types of forums are SUPPOSED to be for. People with knowledge helping others with limited knowledge. No need to be a dick.

And z-56, I did a general search assuming that the topic would pop up no matter where it was located. Sorry but thank you for the suggestion!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Donnie, thanks again for the link. I actually found that post while I was searching but didn't fully understand the whole 4-high, 6-high thing. All I want is my fogs to come on with my headlights. Not interested in having highs and lows come on together.....

I'm going to re-read that post and see if I can find what I need.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Thank you Mech. By chance do you know what prong on each relay the diode needs to connect to?

Mechahead

Reaction score
If you look at Grimes post on page twelve of that thread there is a better picture of the fuse box and the poles to connect to. You only need to connect between the hdlp-low relay and the fog relay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968