HVAC controls not telling blower to turn on, intermittent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unless there is a hvac code saved then that one is going to be hard to track down until whatever it is just quits period.
Only pending code I see is a B0433, but I don't think it's related and not a hard code. Next thing I'll do is look at the plugs and try and bend some prongs for better connection.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like every drive? once a week? how often, maybe hook up the tech2 and command the fan on high and see if it changes while driving. not sure if you can drive record the fan speed
@swathdiver ?
Should be able to using snapshot feature.

Have you guys checked those little aspirators in your headliner? They can get full of lint/hair and stop reading correctly which will confuse the climate controls.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be able to using snapshot feature.

Have you guys checked those little aspirators in your headliner? They can get full of lint/hair and stop reading correctly which will confuse the climate controls.
How do you go about doing that?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you go about doing that?
If asking about the aspirators, pull the little speaker covers off and have a look up in there. Use a pick, Q-tip- vacuum cleaner, etc. to clear the fan blades if they are clogged. If the fan is dead, you can drop the headliner a little and replace them from the side. @Doubeleive Wes has more experience with these than I do, I think!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Preloved digital control panels from other vehicles do not need to be programmed if you’re going to replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beniskickbutt

Latest posts