I guess its my turn to get robbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDMILL1

Reaction score
As a cop myself I don't give rides to people I don't know. Also any fam or firends know no one gets in my ride with any shit.....Sorry to here about that

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Don't loose the baseball bat, look the ***** up, and swing batter, batter, batter, then tel your cuz he's the relief pitcher now.

OP
OP
lilsolo68

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are funny. i'll update this whenever i go to court which will probably mths down the road. this is just another good example to give my girlfriend shit about why we shouldve moved outside of city limits which was our first choice. but anyways thanks for the words of wisdom and i hope none of you ever have to go to jail cause for my first time it felt like i imagine hell is in the wintertime.

04 TAHOE

Reaction score
Why did the cops leave your truck? Here, in South Cakolaky, unless there are extenuating circumstances ya'll have to stay there untill the truck is towed. The cops are responsible for what happens. But been there with the stolen shit, sorry, know how that feels.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Been there done that with my hoe and the robbery's, been through 3 now ha. Atleast you have an alarm. Don't feel bad, just start over. I was pissed for EVER about what happened time and time again. There's just no use.

Btw, I feel you with that girl throwin weed under your seat, what a low life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts