I like!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leds are the way to go man, super ridiculously bright, as bright as hids if not brighter, and they draw like no power, but they are super expensive, the cheapest i found were like 200 for a small square light like that one you posted, but thats just for one haha if you were gonna use them all the time then id say go for it, if not look at kc lights, they have a bunch of square lights

da dukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That would be my Yukon don't know were u guys got the pics from the not just headlights I slapped on there piaa 2 way lights ya there big but there the bright as heck and were free for I'll sport em on my sas yukon

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got the pic on facebook im a member for chevy milita and seen that pic uploaded btw nice bumper man

da dukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks about the bumper i get alot of ppl saying how they like it im gonna build one for the real as well if ya do like those lights piaa has some nice ones like mine there deff worth it really bright at night

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks about the bumper i get alot of ppl saying how they like it im gonna build one for the real as well if ya do like those lights piaa has some nice ones like mine there deff worth it really bright at night

Any plans to do a bumper like that in the rear?? Do you have plans and measurements for the front one?? I would love a set on my K5 blazer ...

da dukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i dont have measurments i bent up a 8 foot piece and hung the center and built the sides from what was left over out of the metal i already had bent up kinda just went with what i thought looked good lol will be doing a bumper for the rear also prolly just go with that one as its built

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason im asking is every offroad brand i see is all "round" type lights and on my truck all of whicn i have are rectangle or square and thats what i want ...any suggestions on who makes square ones still that i can mount to my brush gaurd?

Back in my youth.. before I discovered the 6" round aircraft landing lights, I was using GE H7935 4"x6" rectangular bulbs. These were only 50watts, though with enough of them on you could see well enough...

These days, if I still wanted rectangular bulbs, I would pick the GE 4921 bulbs. A full illegal for road use 100watts of glorious light! Can be had cheap from Amazon HERE.

I'll go look for an older photo with them mounted.....

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats wat i was looking for thanks an for 7.50 that aint bad at all

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small world, but whoever owns that Yukon, one of my FSC buddies just posted that Yukon on my facebook saying he know's you a week or two back. Pretty good looking Yukon bud!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968