I love Autozone!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like autozone's rewards card :D

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
It dosent matter. They can put that part under a defective item and the store gets credited the same. There is a difference of making mistakes and abusing the system. It wasnt like he was a ass about it and demanded refunds or Could of killed me kinda sob stories. honestly i think thats good customer service. Most likely he return to the store and keep shopping there and spend more money than what it cost them to replace the parts in the long run

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
In all seriousness though, AutoZone sometimes does have good customer service. I was also impressed by a lady that works at the one closest to my house. She was very knowledgeable and friendly.

By me they suck lol I hate going there but it's literally the only place :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It dosent matter. They can put that part under a defective item and the store gets credited the same. There is a difference of making mistakes and abusing the system. It wasnt like he was a ass about it and demanded refunds or Could of killed me kinda sob stories. honestly i think thats good customer service. Most likely he return to the store and keep shopping there and spend more money than what it cost them to replace the parts in the long run

Thats pretty much exactly how it is... Thanks for actually sticking up for me...
I was fully prepared to pay for all but the hub, they offered to replace both rotors since they were under warranty and I just kinda asked about the wheel adapter on a long shot I wasnt like pay me now or ill never shop here again!!

I have spent wel over $1000 on parts for not only my yukon but also our three other cars at this store in under a few months...

tekkitan

Reaction score
I just replaced my front hub assemblies this year as well. I saw Autozone's prices though and said eff that. Went to RockAuto and got them for half the price WITH 2 day shipping. The nice Timken ones even...

Then a few weeks ago, Autozone charged me $285 TWICE because their web site screwed up when I placed the order online to pick up in the store. It said "could not send order to store". I drove up there, they assured me I wasn't already charged and then charged my card at the counter. Declined. Thought that was weird so I used my other card. Couple days later finally the charges post to my account and sure enough, two $285 charges from Autozone. I had to call corporate and since their web site messed up and never completed the order and didn't even send me an order number, took two weeks to get the money back. I do my local shopping at Advance Auto now...

Last edited:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
thats how i do it, if autozone dont have it, then its off to napa down the street

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to O'Reilly's, Advanced Auto Parts, or AutoZone. They don't always have everything at every store, so sometimes it's available at only one of those.. if it's available at two of them, I see which one is cheaper... it's the logical route : /

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too! It does what they intend though, I was try to hit that $20 mark so I can get a credit.

I do too sometimes, but I wish it was based on every dollar spent, because sometimes I'm passing by and just want to stop in to grab some air fresheners or something else cheap, but I usually spend more to reach the $20 mark... and THAT'S how they get you, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71