I love Autozone!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^agree with that. I just wait til I need close to $20 worth of stuff and don't just buy the small stuff.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^agree with that. I just wait til I need close to $20 worth of stuff and don't just buy the small stuff.

Well, I usually only get stuff that I will use, it's just that I may not actually need it at the time. At the end of the day, though $5 vs. $20 - it's not that big of a deal. I can always use an extra pair of work gloves or cleaners, something. :)

zogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I buy something from an auto parts store and something is defective or it does not fit correctly, I will take it back and expect superb customer service.

If I screw up the part, it is on ME!! I agree with the 2nd post...it is essentially theft....the parts were not bad, but ruined by improper installation.

I fault the jerk at Autozone who did the warranty work...the stupid jerk cost me and everyone else higher prices on my next repair!!!!

It is just not right..............:imo:

OP
OP
S

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok zogg im pretty sure we beat that dead horse plenty already...

As far as the rewards I love it too and most of the time when I go im spending well over $20 anyway so it works out well. Ive even had the parts guy offer to do two transactions when I bought like $400 worth of parts for my sisters Lexus!! I wasnt going to turn that down! Actually just got my $20 credit last time I visited and bought fuel like quick disconnect tools. :)

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do business with any big company, Walmart, NAPA, Sears, etc,etc, they have conditions for a RTV ( return to vendor) so its not Autozone that wold be out anyway, it's the manufacture. But manufactures calculate that into the cost of doing business with a larger distribution channel. So it's not costing you more now to go to Autozone. I say props to them for taking care of a wanted customer, because he surely has other alternatives.Good customer service sells....

OP
OP
S

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue is exactly right in the end it pays for them to offer the customer the best service they can because the service is what keeps people coming back and talking to other people. If someone goes to parts store X and talks to some ******* teenager that is all ignorant and offers bad customer service (the case with my local O'Reilly) they are likely not to come back even if they saved a buck or two
Whereas if they go to parts store Z and are greeted nicely as they walk in and helped graciously and in an understanding and helpful manor they are likely to come back even if it costs them a bit extra

As we have proven in this thread not all stores in all areas are the same.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mitch, I for one am happy AutoZone paid you for all that. Now if this was between two friends (you and a close friend) and you made him pay you back for a bunch of shit you broke (since you didn't tighten the lug nut adapters), then yea that would be a little F'd up. .. but you didn't... it was friggin AutoZone... take em for all it's worth, it is seriously not affecting them OR the guy that helped you with the warranty stuff. Obviously it was your fault and they shouldn't have done it, but if they are willing to help, why in the hell would you deny their help? It's not like money grows on trees... GL with your car OP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71