i need advise on what to do next!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gears are not cheap, it sucks but it will save you a tranny (or a few). Keep an eye on the for sale section on here, FSC and GMFS. Something will turn up for not a bad price. Plus if the truck doesn't get wheeled since you have the SAS truck, do the rear only and pull teh shaft until you do the front.

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i found a 14 bolt with 4:56 thats 6 lug pretty cheap, ill probbaly throw in in and just pull the front, and get the rear cut to fit.

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry to say but i totalled the hoe on april 16th when some dumb ass kid with no lisence or insurance pulled out in front of me in a minivan i ramped him and landed on my driver side... ill post pics when im able to i got a 1995 yukon in the making though

'93Yuke

Reaction score
Dude that sucks.. I did pretty much the same thing in a jeep I had..but nice use of words though. "ramped". lol.

Last edited:

ccvikes11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
jesus are you alright and i would cannibalize the hoe and put the useable mods onto that then i would get a nice roof rack with lights

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
really wasnt anything worth saving lift was f*cked and tires and rims but i was ok almost killed the dumb ass in the van

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad your okay to! post pics of the tips you make!

blackandcamo...where did you find a 14b 4.56s 6 lug at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968