I need fog light/light bar ideas. 98 Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
thanks for the pics. I still think I am going to put the lightbar on or in the front bumper. I do not want to drill holes in the roof or in the A pillar. I can always replace the bumper if need be. I cant easily fix a handful of 1/2" holes in the side of the A pillar or in the roof.
Thats fine. Just to clarify, the 4 self tapping screw holes are probably about an 1/8" big. But its your truck, and your style. And i respect that.

SeanEboy

Reaction score
Thats fine. Just to clarify, the 4 self tapping screw holes are probably about an 1/8" big. But its your truck, and your style. And i respect that.

Don't mean to threadjack.. but...
Dude! I totally want to get one of those LED lightbars.. which one did you go with exactly? From where? How much?

Also, how do you like it? I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Any negatives? Have pics of it in action?

Reaction score
Don't mean to threadjack.. but...
Dude! I totally want to get one of those LED lightbars.. which one did you go with exactly? From where? How much?

Also, how do you like it? I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Any negatives? Have pics of it in action?

Ill pm you

2doorbamahoe

Reaction score
I love the led light bars, right now I have the rectangle ones from carid the brand is lumen, there fairly cheap considering other brands prices. And I plan on getting a bar to go in between my kcs.
re8ybuma.jpge8aby6eq.jpgjyzapuqe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925