If budget was not a factor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Built 454 supercharged, 4l80, suspension lift, 38s, 2 tone oem with pearl added on for the custom look

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bug shield.

Too bad you are from michigain, I have one I just ripped off of mine, i may put it on the silverado but I didn't like the way it looked on the tahoe. I would give it away but it would cost too much in shipping after I package it up. If you are ever in the Allentown Pa area look me up and you can have that mod for free.

2002DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fully Built D-Max With Banks TT Kit, Allison Trans, Bigger Brake Kit, Get The Full Interior ReDone In Some Funky Ass Material, I Dunno Probally More Stuff But Yeah

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Too bad you are from michigain, I have one I just ripped off of mine, i may put it on the silverado but I didn't like the way it looked on the tahoe. I would give it away but it would cost too much in shipping after I package it up. If you are ever in the Allentown Pa area look me up and you can have that mod for free.

That may have been a shot a Jacob???
:Big Laugh:

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Bagged on 24x9-10 on the front and 24x15 in the rear with a crazy cammed and turbo 6.2.
All white outside with a red hot rod interior. ALL red.

Basically, just take it to Drops R Us and let them have at it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925