im the enemy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Honestly I sold the truck for cash as I was out of work for 5 months and the bronco just sort of fell in my lap at the right time so I said what the Hell let's do it ...I'm now working and will soon start the project low bronco not many if any street broncos and when.I was growing up I liked them almost as much as the 2 door hoes

I completely understand with the economy the need for quick cash, I'm sorry you got put in that position; but lowering a Bronco . . . I'd save your money if that is really the issue and save up for another Tahoe.

Remember, a lowered Bronco is still a Ford. It's like putting lipstick on a pig, no matter what you do, its still a FORD.

:gayflag:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you gotta do what you gotta do i mean i wanted a nnbs tahoe a year ago just plain out couldnt afford it so i got a dodge ram instead but IMO i will never trade my yukon for one the guy at the dealership offered me 1500 bucks for the yuk i wanted to slap the shit out of him

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
o here we go lol
FORD backwards stands for Driver Returned On Foot
****** Over Rebuilt Dodge
Forget Out Running Dale
Fixed On Race Day
Found On Road Dead

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Fault of Research & Development

However, ford has gotten better than it once was though.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
For .one .real.driver .......free on real dirt ......fords over rice dicks .....fact or real deal ......fords obviously **** dumbasses .....fords or really die

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
anyways enough with the ford hating..

pics on bronco?
price on selling the 2door? if the price is under 5 grand for the 2 door, i dont even want to see the bronco.. END O STORY

Thanks haha

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea i havent seen to many street broncos i wanna see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar