im the enemy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back from the dark side :D

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

This is probably the most prejudice forum I've ever seen.

you haven't joined and been active on many forums then. This is by far the least "prejudice" of any make/model specific forum I've ever been active on :shrug:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
lol. finally sold that crap... now get another 2 dr and lift it

bigfeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not hating. This is a Chevy forum and we have all obviously chosen Chevys because we love them. Founded or unfounded, we have the right not to be a Ford fan. I stand proud and say to h..l with Ford. And Mustangs really suck! I own a Vette, Tahoe, and a 70 Monte. I wouldnt take a Ford for free.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'd take a Ford for free......

Then sell it!!! :lol:

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if a brand new super snake landed on my doorstep for free, I might just have to accept it... I'd be called a ***** any day of the week to enjoy all 750 hp of that beast.

I try not to be biased when it comes vehicles though, whatever works best is best for me. My tahoe is pretty reliable and never had broken to the point where it wasn't drivable (knock on wood), therefore I would prefer it over a bronco.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Well its official I'm the proud new owner of a black 2 door hoe ....she has less miles then my old one but she's not quite as clean tho the only rust it has is the rear bumper but she needs brake work so ill probably do it all drums shoes cylinders pads rotors and lines can't skimp on the important shit and the interior is gross so she needs a good makeover debadging and waxing

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throw up pics of it before you do anything with it so that we can have a good before pic :)

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its official I'm the proud new owner of a black 2 door hoe ....she has less miles then my old one but she's not quite as clean tho the only rust it has is the rear bumper but she needs brake work so ill probably do it all drums shoes cylinders pads rotors and lines can't skimp on the important shit and the interior is gross so she needs a good makeover debadging and waxing

Sounds like fun.:D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Bigbody250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not hating. This is a Chevy forum and we have all obviously chosen Chevys because we love them. Founded or unfounded, we have the right not to be a Ford fan. I stand proud and say to h..l with Ford. And Mustangs really suck! I own a Vette, Tahoe, and a 70 Monte. I wouldnt take a Ford for free.

Lol, yea everybody has their own opinion and preferences. Just 75% of the people that are die hard Ford or Chevy have no real reason to dislike the other. Normally just raised around one make and hear "horror" stories about the other.
I'd drive anything, regardless of what badge is on it. If its a pain that I'm always working on just get rid of it... I'm 24 and have had 14 or more cars(off the top of my head). Have the Tahoe, a Tundra and a 68 Mustang GT Fastback right now. I just like cars, look at the good in any make.

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
It's the ...coke vs Pepsi ...Duracell vs energizer ... War that television and commercials have been doing for years . Personally I like coke and Duracell haha and Chevy trucks tho I do prefer Ford cars to Chevy as I also have a contour svt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar