Installing your LED Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IPCW .. who are they .. do they have a site I can check out ?

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IPCW .. who are they .. do they have a site I can check out ?

http://www.inprocarwear.com/

LEDT-313CR-trk_big.jpg

They have some LED rear vent for you NNBS guys.

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody installed led bulbs like you can do on the interior in there brake lights? the set i have now I love, but would love to have a led look from them.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never noticed my cruise control stop working until the other day, yet again i rarely use it.. I like to feel in control lol I did install some LED taillights though i'll have to look into installing load equalizers in-line

quick question... what am I looking for in a load resistor and where do I wire it in?

Last edited:

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for this thread. got my new tails from Chistos and installed them this morning. Took me about 15 mins.

I did have the fast blinker on the right one, but i switched the plug and it went back to normal.

robb.

Reaction score
4 months ago i purchased a set of the SONAR LED lights.....Clear/with black housing....and tinted dark
these lights are pretty much the same as the majority of you have.
just 2 wks ago some 1 backed into my HOE at a parkinglot....and well they broke the Plastic covering....
I always wondered about the rectangular red piece on the housing....y it didnt light up.........turns out its nothing but empty space.......but yet there's enough space to maybe put in a small light..
question is....which light should be put there..and where would it be wired from?
it can be used as an extra brake light or turn signal..

Attachments

• ledlight.jpg
    ledlight.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ledlight1.jpg
    ledlight1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 51
  • ledlight2.jpg
    ledlight2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 49

robb.

Reaction score
doesnt reflect much of anything ....especially if the lights are smoked.......so lets put it into some good use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou