Instrument cluster connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panda85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello all,

New here I have an 03 hoe. I purchased it recently well aware of the cluster inop, but I have ordered the parts to fix it, stepper motors and replaced the bulbs with leds. The odom and shift select was also inop. After the replacement and install, still nothing. Then I tried wiggling the connector and bam! Everything work for a brief moment. So I looked up how to fix the connectors and took them out individually and made it so there would be a more positive contact. Now I'm back to where I started. Nothing works.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I can do? Maybe replace the connector by getting a pigtail from another hoe or like vehicle?

If anyone is in the Colorado Springs area I'd like to test my cluster on another vehicle or theirs in mine or both maybe? I'm running out of ideas. I want to make sure it's the cluster before I guy buy another one.

Thanks in advance and I apologize for the novel.

OP
OP
Panda85

Panda85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No ideas? Well is the mirror display also part of the cluster issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmyers