iPad in center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol well I don't want to mount my phone in the dash...I also have an iPod touch but it's slow. I really want the iPad to do this.

I doubt Apple will exclude the bigger one from getting the camera unless they discontinue that model. But even if they do exclude it, I still like that size a lot. I won't use it for just the truck, I'll also use it as a computer for when I'm at my dad's and when I'm flying.

Last edited:
OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I just ordered a new 32GB 3G iPad so I can't wait to see what all I can do with it.

r33pwrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I just ordered a new 32GB 3G iPad so I can't wait to see what all I can do with it.

should be cool... i did the basic job with the Iphone using the Dice electronics gradle and the composite video cable hooked up to my GMX322. Works good but not as cool as a Ipad!

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha. Well I was going to hold out on one but I figured I don't really care about the camera for FaceTime since I have an iPhone 4. But I did have a PXAMG with iPod hookup installed before it stopped working, I may have to order another for the iPad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts