IPAD in dash install on OBS???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jbuck07

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monstar, if you don't mind a few pieces of velcro on the back of your ipad, it can still be portable. thats how i do mine. whenever i get out, i just take the ipad off and put it back in my case. OR.... instead of velcro, you could try a few strong magnets.... thats a good idea.

Black1996

Reaction score
Black 1996,
you have any pics?

re9y3aga.jpg
3utupema.jpgyhegagyt.jpg
In the 3rd pic you can really tell how the top roll was not successful at all, completely warped. I tried my magnet idea but because of the warpage on the mount the ipad would not sit flush with the plastic, so I just used some more double sided Velcro and problem fixed for now. I plan on making a second attempt at this at some point.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monstar, if you don't mind a few pieces of velcro on the back of your ipad, it can still be portable. thats how i do mine. whenever i get out, i just take the ipad off and put it back in my case. OR.... instead of velcro, you could try a few strong magnets.... thats a good idea.

I have thought of this, but I think it wouldnt satisfy my perfectionist ways... I want to drop my head unit and hvac down 2 my nbs center console then fill in the dash panel and place a lip for it 2 sit on with the aux port for my tablet to drop on to... With magnets behind for added security (like u mentioned)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colemjo4