Issue #1... 3,443 miles (Check Engine)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jumped in the truck, started it... Put it into drive and I get a "WARNING: Engine power reduced" message--Hit the gas and it sputtered forward. I turned it off, waited five minutes and the same thing occurred when I restarted. Went inside called the dealer and informed them of my issue. Went back out, started the vehicle, put it into drive; no message, but the check engine light remained on. Not sure what the issue is, but I'll be dropping it off tomorrow morning. More to follow.............................

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was going to suggest checking your intake tube. Otherwise, did you recently fill up with gas?

OP
OP
Rush

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to suggest checking your intake tube. Otherwise, did you recently fill up with gas?

Full tank... yesterday. Light today--happened this afternoon. The light went off on my drive home from work this evening. Gremlins!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms