What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
see and the sizing is annoying. is that an 11/16 hose or an 11/16 clamp. last time I needed some I saw tractor supplies said they had some in 3/8s. since I was using 3/8 hose I thought cool, I'll run out to the country and pick some up. got there and biggest they had was 3/8s but not a 3/8 hose, they whole clamp measured 3/8. was for like a 1/4 thin wall hose like a small lawn mower fuel line. plus they felt weak.

came home and just used a heavy duty zip tie. probably stronger than the clamp anyways.

I've asked my msc rep and kemble Midwest to get find me a nice rack for work and they come back with nothing. Just say use good quality worm drive. it's annoying.

McMaster Carr has an excellent selection of spring clamps, and the measurements and pricing can be had here:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
McMaster Carr has an excellent selection of spring clamps, and the measurements and pricing can be had here:

huh, you know have looked around on there before but never actually bought anything. looks like I need an account. they actually seem to list useful ones. never thought to look there.

Screenshot_20240918-214639.png

Reaction score
see and the sizing is annoying. is that an 11/16 hose or an 11/16 clamp. last time I needed some I saw tractor supplies said they had some in 3/8s. since I was using 3/8 hose I thought cool, I'll run out to the country and pick some up. got there and biggest they had was 3/8s but not a 3/8 hose, they whole clamp measured 3/8. was for like a 1/4 thin wall hose like a small lawn mower fuel line. plus they felt weak.

came home and just used a heavy duty zip tie. probably stronger than the clamp anyways.

I've asked my msc rep and kemble Midwest to get find me a nice rack for work and they come back with nothing. Just say use good quality worm drive. it's annoying.
The sizing is a little confusing. I originally bought a pack of the 5/8" ones to use on some rubber trans hose. They did fit the hose, but were almost maxed out just to get them slipped over the hose without being on a barb fitting. So I then bought the 11/16" and they fit better, more in the middle of it's range.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sizing is a little confusing. I originally bought a pack of the 5/8" ones to use on some rubber trans hose. They did fit the hose, but were almost maxed out just to get them slipped over the hose without being on a barb fitting. So I then bought the 11/16" and they fit better, more in the middle of it's range.

I have struggled and given up haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate