Ive commited ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Trust me, I have 5% tint with another 5% tint over that all the way around my vehicle with blacked out taillights. I can't see anything!!, especially at night, like a black box. But with that amount of tint, even with regular taillights I wouldn't be able to see anything when reversing. Just saying, I understand why, but don't think it looks right. Just one mans opinion. But ride looks tight, you and MAX r twins.

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me, I have 5% tint with another 5% tint over that all the way around my vehicle with blacked out taillights. I can't see anything!!, especially at night, like a black box. But with that amount of tint, even with regular taillights I wouldn't be able to see anything when reversing. Just saying, I understand why, but don't think it looks right. Just one mans opinion. But ride looks tight, you and MAX r twins.

+1 I'm limo tint all around and tinted tails, was just a question. truck is looking right tho, keep it up. I agree with the vent visors, as a smoker I could never be without them.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
true dat!! I hate the look of vent visors, but as a smoker I would love to have them

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
so you can see when backing up lol..its hard as **** to back up in my truck with 5% tint all around and tinted tails...i have to stick my head out the window and that sucks when its pouring rain

I have 5% on my rears and it is a ***** like u said...thats y I have a great quality reverse cam as well as hid (h11) reverse bulbs.

OP
OP
H

Husker1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone, i might put up pics tonight or tomorrow but i would rather wait till my HID kits came in which will be late next week

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5% on my rears and it is a ***** like u said...thats y I have a great quality reverse cam as well as hid (h11) reverse bulbs.
x2! but have yet to get the reverse bulbs but the camera picks up pretty good with minimal lighting

I vote ditch the roof rack completely and add some street scene mirrors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou