JAG is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILikePie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But I changed my name...cause well..I really like pie. And I thought Id announce it to the whole world. What caused the old forum to go down the :Plugged: ?? Oh well...I really did need to join here. I mean really....what would a truck forum be without its resident :supergay: . WTF ok has RT been comin into my house cause my cookies, my leftover fried chicken, and halff of my apple pie is gone. ***** Ima gonna come up to Virginia and make you puke it all the hell up. Ok....this is the last drunken post I should prolly ever make on here. Oh well. Hi everyone Im Austin!!!!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! This place is great, I just realized I can say **** on here!!

Yep uncenored and free willing forum, just don't get carried away.

:welcome: Did you get a pm about this place :secret:

OP
OP
I

ILikePie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did get a PM indeed. I was having to double up on my prozac since tahoeforum got all screw-i-fied. So yayness, Im quite happy. Oh and....."****".........*runs and hides*

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did get a PM indeed. I was having to double up on my prozac since tahoeforum got all screw-i-fied. So yayness, Im quite happy. Oh and....."****".........*runs and hides*

Ha ha, its sounds like you are a kid in grade school getting away with saying the f word and you feel free!! :head3:

Hope you stick around for a good while :hands:

OP
OP
I

ILikePie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooh I will be. And Im special because I dont discuss politics. Well ok I discuss them in person but I had better have a manhatten and a cigarette if Im doin so...

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooh I will be. And Im special because I dont discuss politics. Well ok I discuss them in person but I had better have a manhatten and a cigarette if Im doin so...

Check your *** btw ;)

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jag...ILikePie? Cool man, lol. Glad you made it here bro.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ha ha glad you made it over here. And OMG you ****** up already and got a PM from the man. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts