Joey headlight mod question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem iwaslowr, personally since your truck has a white/chrome theme I would open them up and just take out the amber reflector and be done but if you decide to paint I would go the white route but that's just me 0.2 cents!:D Can't wait to see it when you get it finished!

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

This guys Yukon lights look good I think!
DSC02605.jpg

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
i bought a Yukon headlight with a broken mounting tab off ebay to try it on. Im going to put it in the oven at 250 for 10 min intervals.

I was thinking of doing the same for practice... any progress by chance?

No problem iwaslowr, personally since your truck has a white/chrome theme I would open them up and just take out the amber reflector and be done but if you decide to paint I would go the white route but that's just me 0.2 cents!:D Can't wait to see it when you get it finished!

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

This guys Yukon lights look good I think!
DSC02605.jpg

I'd like to see the chrome painted solid black and another solid white for comparison... Looks like I've got quite a project ahead, but this is not high on my list of upcoming mods. Can't have the Yukon out of commission for too long of a period, so buying one off of eBay is sounding like my only option.

Last edited:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean man, you can't drive around good at night without headlights!:D Can't wait to see the finished product!

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
does anyone have pictures of how to remove the front head lights on a NBS Yukon?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts